Sunday, March 27, 2011

WOOF WOOF

Today I went to a fabric store to pick up a few notions…that’s all!  A sweet woman, kind of shy approached me “would you like my 25% off coupon, I’m not going to use it.” I felt like she had handed me a sack of gold! I wanted to reach out and give her a bear hug.

Now not only did I have enough money to cover the contents of my cart, I had even more money to spend. Notice how 25% means more to spend rather than money to save? :^) So I purchased even more thread and elastic.

And for those of you who heard me complain about my Simplicity bias tape maker (in an earlier post) I am going to take a lesson from a friend on how to “make fabulous bias tape” with my bias tape maker.

I will go with an open mind. I promise. I am of the firm belief that you can teach an old dog new tricks.  WOOF WOOF



No comments:

Post a Comment